[Risge-rg] SpectroGrid project

Marcin Plociennik marcinp at man.poznan.pl
Tue Jul 29 10:30:12 CDT 2008

Dear Andre
Welcome to the group and list
thank you
for sending this information,

Taking into account just general description, project like VLAB, could
of interest for you (I see many similarities).

Here is a link to this project
http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/docman/do/downloadDocument/projects.risge-rg/docman.root.involved_projects/doc14955

and one of the previous presentations:
http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/docman/do/downloadDocument/projects.risge-rg/docman.root.meeting_materials.ogf23/doc15256
http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/docman/do/downloadDocument/projects.risge-rg/docman.root.use_cases/doc15284

Also I believe that Marcin Lawenda or Dominik Stoklosa, that are part of
that list could provide you more information, if you will be interested.

BTW. Have you got also some tools that are processing scientific
workflow in your use case?

best regards
marcin

--
              Marcin Plociennik
 Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center

 61-704 Poznan, ul. Noskowskiego 10 POLAND
 phone (+48 61) 8582181
 e-mail: marcinp at man.poznan.pl