[Risge-rg] Fwd: Questionnare/template to be filled by projects representatives

Constantinos (Costas) Kotsokalis ckotso at admin.grnet.gr
Tue Nov 27 06:54:29 CST 2007

Dear All,

I would like to kindly remind the group about this request for
information regarding projects involved or simply interested in the
outcome of this group's work. I am confident that it will not take
more than 5 minutes to fill in the relevant form, and your input
would be very valuable.

I would also like to take the chance and remind you about the
questionnaire we are seeking input for, regarding use cases of
instrument-based experiments. It is available at:

http://www.ringrid.eu/index.php?
option=com_content&task=view&id=127&Itemid=156

Please keep in mind that it is preferable to use the spreadsheet
attached, instead of replying to question no. 10. An example from the
NMR spectroscopy world is included. Any kind of feedback, as soon as
possible, would be highly appreciated as we are trying to form some
first results to be discussed on February's meeting.

Best regards,

  Costas Kotsokalis

Begin forwarded message: