[Risge-rg] Questionnaire

Constantinos (Costas) Kotsokalis ckotso at admin.grnet.gr
Wed Nov 7 04:43:36 CST 2007

Dear All,

Some people have had trouble with question no.10 of the
questionnaire. You may find more convenient to use a spreadsheet
representation of that question -- I am attaching the "template".
Feel free to follow this approach, and just write in the
questionnaire space for question no.10 that you have sent the
spreadsheet over email.

Filling in this questionnaire will be offer tremendous help to our
group, as this input will be directly used for drafting our use case.
Thank you very much in advance,

Best regards,

  Costas

Dipl. Ing. Constantinos (Costas) Kotsokalis || ckotso at admin.grnet.gr
Greek Research and Technology Network (GRNET) || http://www.grnet.gr/
Tel: +30-210-7474249 || Fax: +30-210-7474490 || GSM: +30-697-7606620