[Risge-rg] RISGE-RG next meeting , Boston, 25-29 Feb 2008

Constantinos (Costas) Kotsokalis ckotso at admin.grnet.gr
Thu Dec 13 10:51:58 CST 2007

Hi Thomas,

On 13 Dec 2007, at 18:23, Thomas Prokosch wrote:

> Well, right now the agenda is very short (too short IMHO, it will be
> difficult to justify an intercontinental trip for basically two
> points -
> presentation and discussion).

I would argue that in this case the discussion is much needed, as we
do not often get a chance to discuss from proximity. We can define
the parts of the discussion with more granularity during these coming
weeks, but I really believe we must concentrate on the topic we are
tackling and its technical details through such a discussion.

BTW, should we start having some conference calls every now and then?
Not too often, for sure, I would say that once every two-three weeks
would be enough at this stage.

Best regards,

  Costas