[Risge-rg] preliminary proposition of detailed roadmap for RISGE-RG

Michael Sutter Michael.Sutter at ipe.fzk.de
Mon Dec 10 08:38:45 CST 2007

Dear all,

I think the roadmap sounds good. I only have small changes commented below.

Kind regards
Michael

Marcin Plociennik wrote:
> Dear All,
> according to our plans we should define now detailed roadmap at least
> for next year
>
> I would like to propose a preliminary proposition and open discussion on
> this subject.
>
> Any comments are welcomed.
>
> -----------------------
>
> I) OGF22 (Feb) :
> - template for involved projects "information page" ready
> - "information page" templates filled out by involved projects
> representatives
> - template for defining the use cases ready
> - start collecting the use cases from group participants and other
> groups of interest

We should start soon defining the template for the uses cases. As a
first approach we could use the template provided by Costas - I think.
> - invitation of next group/projects, identifying other group of interest
>
> during the meeting:
> best practices presentation (TBD)
>
> preliminary discussion proposition:
> - first use cases (if template is ok, if the information is enough)

The group should define the final versions of the template during the
meeting - at least.
> II) INGRID (Apr) :
> - collecting the use cases from group participants and other groups of
> interest
> - invitation of next group/projects, identifying other group of interest
>
> during the meeting:
> best practices presentation (max 2-3 presentation - TBD)

The proposed workshop is a good way to present the aims of the group and
to identify other groups of interest.