[Pgi-wg] OGF OGSA-BES - Requirements for an improved Basic Execution Service

Etienne URBAH urbah at lal.in2p3.fr
Tue Sep 13 13:51:12 CDT 2011

Andrew, Steven and all OGSA-BES stakeholders,

In the document named 'Requirements for an improved Basic Execution
Service (BES)' and available at
http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc16306 I have performed following
improvements :

-  For each functionality, clearly separate :
    - the requirements about the corresponding Client interface (often
'MUST'),
    - the requirements about the implementation of the functionality
(sometimes 'MAY').

-  Add short titles in bold to improve readability.

Thank you in advance for reading and criticizing this requirements document.

Best regards.

Etienne URBAH