[Pgi-wg] OGF OGSA-BES - Requirements for an improved Basic Execution Service

Etienne URBAH urbah at lal.in2p3.fr
Fri Sep 9 15:51:53 CDT 2011

Andrew, Steven and all OGSA-BES stakeholders,

I have finished written down a document named 'Requirements for an
improved Basic Execution Service (BES)' and available at
http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc16306

I will use this requirements document to propose improvements to the
current specification of BES 1.0 described in GFD.108, as agreed at the
OGSA-BES session at OGF32 in Salt Lake City on 17 July 2011.

Thank you in advance for reading and criticizing my requirements document.

Best regards.

Etienne URBAH         LAL, Univ Paris-Sud, IN2P3/CNRS
                       Bat 200   91898 ORSAY    France
Tel: +33 1 64 46 84 87      Skype: etienne.urbah
Mob: +33 6 22 30 53 27      mailto:urbah at lal.in2p3.fr