[Pgi-wg] SIENA and OGF PGI : Useful de facto and official standards for grids and clouds

Etienne URBAH urbah at lal.in2p3.fr
Thu Mar 10 15:45:25 CST 2011

Martin, Morris, Johannes and all,

Concerning standards for grids and clouds :

I have updated the diagram presenting useful de facto and official
standards for grids and clouds.

In particular, I have added SNIA CDMI, DMTF OVF, and some OGF HPC profiles.

This diagram is open source, and is available at :

-  http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc15990 as PNG file,

-  http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc15977 as ZARGO file editable with
the ArgoUML tool which anybody can download from http://argouml.tigris.org/

I will fix the comment about JSPG as soon as ArgoUML permits it.
Then, I will update my slides accordingly.

Best regards.

Etienne URBAH         LAL, Univ Paris-Sud, IN2P3/CNRS
                       Bat 200   91898 ORSAY    France
Tel: +33 1 64 46 84 87      Skype: etienne.urbah
Mob: +33 6 22 30 53 27      mailto:urbah at lal.in2p3.fr