[Pgi-wg] Reminder & Agenda: PGI Telcon 2011-03-10; 3:30 pm CET

Morris Riedel m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Thu Mar 10 03:54:08 CST 2011

All,

  just a gentle reminder about our usual telcon today.

(1)
Telcon-System and Screen-Sharing

http://webconf.vc.dfn.de/ogf-pgi-wg/

No login is required. Just enter as 'guest' with your real world name.

(2)
Proposed agenda:

(a)
OGF31 PGI Session [1]

Attendees, content, etc.

(b)
PGI Documents and news from Greg (OGF editor)

Finalization of publication and presentation at OGF31.

(c)
Further discussions and coordination of PGI job description requirements input to JSDL

Do we have the common understanding of them?

This should be clarified before we put this to JSDL to speak with one PGI voice!

Also, discussions from example inputs of EMI (job description elements).

(c)
AOB

Finally, please feel free to add any other topic on the agenda that I may have missed.

Your co-chair,
Morris

[1]
http://www.ogf.org/gf/event_schedule/index.php?id=2215