[Pgi-wg] OGF PGI - Review of notes of OGF30 sessions on 26 October 2010 - Counting votes for requirements

Morris Riedel m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Sun Nov 7 11:01:23 CST 2010

Hi,

  Interesting thoughts. Indeed.

 >-- Or will we start all the specifications from scratch?

Depends on the rough consensus and majority decisions in the group step by step for each of the specification in question to be
profiled/produces by us.

>-- Maybe this is also something to clarify on Thursday.

Perhaps, but the approach is clear and has been discussed - then with the 'rough consensus' no problem to move forward working on
the specifications.

Take care,
Morris