[Pgi-wg] OGF PGI - Review of notes of OGF30 sessions on 26 October 2010 - Counting votes for requirements

Oxana Smirnova oxana.smirnova at hep.lu.se
Sun Nov 7 10:31:37 CST 2010

Hi Morris, all,

I came to think about the process: now that we have the use cases and have "derived" the requirements (exact set of which can be still argued and prioritised in various manners), is it time to come back to the specifications? The "strawman" and such? The high-level scheme on the photo is in no way different from what we had 2 years ago, after all (remember, the group was called "BES/JSDL/GLUE" in 2008), the circle is complete now.

Or will we start all the specifications from scratch?

Maybe this is also something to clarify on Thursday.

Cheers,
Oxana