[Pgi-wg] OGF PGI F2F Meeting April in Amsterdam: Call for Registration

Morris Riedel m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Mon Mar 22 05:47:02 CDT 2010

Hi folks,

  I created a meeting page for our F2F meeting in Amsterdam:

https://www.egi.eu/indico/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=25

Please register to the event ASAP and specify your mac address in the
corresponding field in order to obtain wifi access during the meeting.

A high participation from PGI members is very much appreciated!

More information about hotels, etc. will follow soon.

Finally, please don't hesitate to contact me for any further question
related to the meeting!

Your co-chair,
Morris

Morris Riedel
Distributed Systems and Grid Computing Division

Jülich Supercomputing Centre (JSC)
Info: http://www.fz-juelich.de/jsc/JSCPeople/riedel