[Pgi-wg] PGI Workshop Reminder & Agenda

Morris Riedel m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Thu Mar 18 14:14:17 CDT 2010

Hi folks,

  we set our process and roadmap in the last sessions - now is the time to
follow the process in the PGI workshop tomorrow:

#################
Friday 2010-03-19
#################

(1)
9:00 - 10:30
Session 1
# Debrief of action item related to the requirements wiki setup
# Requirements retrieval from the "strawman functionality" (15736)

(2)
10:30 - 11:00
Coffee break and e-mails

(3)
11:00 - 12:30
Session 2
# Requirements retrieval from the "strawman functionality" (15736)

(4)
Lunch
12:30 - 14:00
I know one street with a couple of places very close to the university where
we can have a lunch.

(5)
14:00 - 15:30
Session 3
# Requirements retrieval from the "strawman functionality" (15736)

(6)
15:30 - 16:00
Coffee break and e-mails

(7)
16:00 - 17:30
Session 4
# Requirements retrieval from the "Draft – Specification" (15839)

(8)
17:30 - 18:00
Coffee break and e-mails

(9)
18:00 - 19:30
Session 5
# Requirements retrieval from the "Draft – Specification" (15839)
# Final Discussions of the day
# AOB

(10)
19:30 - 20:00
Buffer

(11)
After 20:00
Dinner

###################
Saturday 2010-03-20
###################

(1)
9:00 - 10:30
Session 1
# Logistics and shortly debrief of yesterday
# Requirements retrieval from the "Draft – Specification" (15839)

(2)
10:30 - 11:00
Coffee break and e-mails

(3)
11:00 - 12:30
Session 2
# Requirements retrieval from the "Draft – Specification" (15839)

(4)
Lunch
12:30 - 14:00

(5)
14:00 - 15:30
Session 3
# Requirements retrieval from the "Draft – Specification" (15839)

(6)
15:30 - 16:00
Coffee break and e-mails

(7)
16:00 - 17:00
# Debrief of Workshop efforts
# next plans: telcons, Amsterdam workshop, etc.

(8)
After 17:00
# continue discussions & catch flights

Hence, I would like to stick roughly to the OGF schedule with breaks/session
slots.

We will be in the same building as OGF and in the room A016.

I'm looking forward to achieve progress tomorrow!

Take care,
Morris

Morris Riedel
Distributed Systems and Grid Computing Division

Jülich Supercomputing Centre (JSC)
Info: http://www.fz-juelich.de/jsc/JSCPeople/riedel