[Pgi-wg] OGF PGI : PGI Execution Service - Wiki : Main page - Points to be discussed

Etienne URBAH urbah at lal.in2p3.fr
Fri Jan 29 12:23:55 CST 2010

Balazs, Morris, Luigi, Johannes and all,

Inside the OGF PGI Wiki :

1)  I created a new 'Points to be discussed' page at
http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.pgi-wg/wiki/ExecutionServicePoints

     -  Using also the 'Draft Specification Discussion Slides' of
Morris, I inserted the points written down in following mails:
        - 2010/01/27  Balazs KONYA,
        - 2010/01/14  Bernd SCHULLER,
        - 2009/12/18  Steven NEWHOUSE.

     -  Please update this Wiki page with useful comments and answers to
questions.

2)  I also restructured the main page at
http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.pgi-wg/wiki/HomePage
     -  Rename 'GES' page as 'New Execution Service  vs.  OGSA–BES
profiling',
     -  Create separate 'Security Matrix' page,
     -  Point to new 'Points to be discussed' page.

Best regards.

Etienne URBAH         LAL, Univ Paris-Sud, IN2P3/CNRS
                       Bat 200   91898 ORSAY    France
Tel: +33 1 64 46 84 87      Skype: etienne.urbah
Mob: +33 6 22 30 53 27      mailto:urbah at lal.in2p3.fr