[Pgi-wg] Reminder & Agenda: PGI Telcon Today 2010-01-28; 3:30 pm CET

Morris Riedel m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Thu Jan 28 08:04:27 CST 2010

Dear PGI team,

 Reminder: We have our meeting today at 3:30 pm CET:

(1)
Numbers:

To join the PGI teleconference, please use this calling information:

via Skype call +9900827049931906 (free of charge), ordinary phone numbers
(local rates) with the 9931906 conference number:

Austria 0820 401 15470
Belgium 0703 57 134
France 0826 109 071
Germany +49 (0) 180 500 9527
Switzerland 0848 560 397

(2)
Screen-Sharing:

http://webconf.vc.dfn.de/ogf-pgi-wg/

No login is required. Just enter as 'guest' with your real world name.

(3)
Proposed agenda:

(a)
Debrief minutes of last PGI TelCon

(b)
Debrief PGI actions

(c)
Debrief list of changes to specification document by Balazs et al.

(d)
Debrief Steven Newhouse comments on the list

(e)
Debrief Bernd Schuller comments on the list

(f)
Debrief Etienne Comments on the list

(g)
Next meeting

(h)
AOB

Please feel free to add other items on the agenda as you like.

A high participation from the PGI and GIN members would be appreciated.

Your co-chair,
Morris

Morris Riedel
Jülich Supercomputing Centre (JSC)
More: http://www.fz-juelich.de/jsc/JSCPeople/riedel

"We work to better ourselves, and the rest of humanity"

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Jülich
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats: MinDirig'in Bärbel Brumme-Bothe
Vorstand: Prof. Dr. Achim Bachem (Vorsitzender),
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender)

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender), Prof. Dr.-Ing. Harald Bolt,
Prof. Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt