[Pgi-wg] Condensed requirements list and Requirements Wiki - Activity Management

Etienne URBAH urbah at lal.in2p3.fr
Fri Apr 23 06:05:42 CDT 2010

Morris, Balazs, Luigi, Johannes and all,

Concerning the 'Requirements Wiki' containing Requirements tables at
http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.pgi-wg/wiki/RequirementsTable
:

-  Inside the MAIN Requirements Wiki page, I have updated the 'Activity
Management' section according to the telephone conference of this morning.

-  Morris or Balazs, please send me your Excel spreadsheet so that I can
report inside the Wiki the requirement titles which you have written
down inside your Excel spreadsheet  (a PDF forbidding selection and copy
of text is NOT useful).

-  I am beginning to update the DETAIL pages.

Best regards.

Etienne URBAH         LAL, Univ Paris-Sud, IN2P3/CNRS
                       Bat 200   91898 ORSAY    France
Tel: +33 1 64 46 84 87      Skype: etienne.urbah
Mob: +33 6 22 30 53 27      mailto:urbah at lal.in2p3.fr