[Pgi-wg] Condensed requirements list

David Wallom david.wallom at oerc.ox.ac.uk
Thu Apr 22 08:29:17 CDT 2010

Notes on current list:

Information: Are we suggesting that the execution service itself must
provide the information metadata or that a separate service within the
profile provides this?

Security, 9 & 10, these seem to be implementation details rather than
specification requirements?

36: is seen as essential for inclusion in any prod profile by the UK

37 & 38 are not the execution services problems but a whole infrastructures
considerations

I am assuming that there are more due here for activity management etc??

David

On 21/04/2010 21:15, "Morris Riedel" <m.riedel at fz-juelich.de> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
>   enclosed you find a first set of the condensed requirements.
>
> We will discuss this initial set tomorrow - more requirements will be
> condensed on Friday to be available before Amsterdam.
>
> Etienne is about to make the connection in the wiki to the ids in the list.
> Hence, all those that have no id have been postponed and thus not put in the
> condensed list (but several of them can be added after discussions tomorrow).
>
> We started from the top w/o the non-functional requirements.
>
> More tomorrow.
>
> Take care,
> Morris

Dr David Wallom