[Pgi-wg] Condensed requirements list and Requirements Wiki

Etienne URBAH urbah at lal.in2p3.fr
Wed Apr 21 15:34:44 CDT 2010

Morris, Balazs, Luigi, Johannes and all,

Concerning the 'Requirements Wiki' containing Requirements tables at
http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.pgi-wg/wiki/RequirementsTable
:

-  I have updated all DETAIL pages covered by today's telephone
conference, that is following sections :
    -  IS  Information functionality
    -  AA  Security (Authentication, Authorization, Delegation)
    -  AR  Application Repository
    -  Ac  Accounting
    -  LB  Logging and Bookkeeping

-  Inside the MAIN Requirements Wiki page, I have updated only following
section yet :
    -  IS  Information functionality

Best regards.

Etienne URBAH         LAL, Univ Paris-Sud, IN2P3/CNRS
                       Bat 200   91898 ORSAY    France
Tel: +33 1 64 46 84 87      Skype: etienne.urbah
Mob: +33 6 22 30 53 27      mailto:urbah at lal.in2p3.fr