[Pgi-wg] Condensed requirements list

Andrew Grimshaw grimshaw at virginia.edu
Wed Apr 21 15:28:43 CDT 2010

Thanks Morris,

A little light reading J

From: Riedel, Morris [mailto:m.riedel at fz-juelich.de]
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2010 4:15 PM
To: David Wallom; Andrew Grimshaw; Pgi-wg at ogf.org
Subject: AW: [Pgi-wg] Condensed requirements list

Hi folks,

  enclosed you find a first set of the condensed requirements.

We will discuss this initial set tomorrow - more requirements will be
condensed on Friday to be available before Amsterdam.

Etienne is about to make the connection in the wiki to the ids in the list.
Hence, all those that have no id have been postponed and thus not put in the
condensed list (but several of them can be added after discussions
tomorrow).

We started from the top w/o the non-functional requirements.

More tomorrow.

Take care,

Morris

  _____