[Pgi-wg] OGF PGI : Requirements Wiki - Pages associated to each requirement

Etienne URBAH urbah at lal.in2p3.fr
Fri Apr 9 12:35:11 CDT 2010

Balazs, Morris, Luigi, Johannes and all,

Inside the 'Requirements Wiki' containing Requirements tables at
http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.pgi-wg/wiki/RequirementsTable
:

For each requirements of following sections, I have created a detail
Wiki page containing the requirement, my explanations, questions,
remarks, suggestions and opinions :
-  NF 'Non-functional'
-  AR 'Application Repository'
-  LB 'Logging and Bookkeeping'

Please add your own explanations, questions, remarks, suggestions and
opinions.

I will begin the same work for the other sections.
Please participate (clicking on a red underlined requirement number
automatically creates an adequate empty wiki page).

I am available for further information and help.

Best regards.

Etienne URBAH