[Pgi-wg] Next job management teleconference wednesday may 20th

Moreno Marzolla moreno.marzolla at pd.infn.it
Mon May 18 10:10:53 CDT 2009

Dear all,

the next PGI teleconference will be held on wednesday may 20th
at 16:00 CET (duration: 1 hour).

Call-in details as follow:
via Skype call +9900827049931906 (free of charge) ordinary phone numbers
(local rates) with the 9931906 conference number:

Austria 0820 401 15470
Belgium 0703 57 134
France 0826 109 071
Germany +49 (0) 180 500 9527
Switzerland 0848 560 397

Agenda (please feel free to suggest additional items):

1) Resolve issues on the "GES Strawman", according to Andrew's
comments:http://forge.ogf.org/sf/go/doc15633?nav=1

2) Additional discussion on "GES realization via existing
specifications" (version 2 by Andrew has been uploaded to gridforge:
http://forge.ogf.org/sf/go/doc15630?nav=1 )

3) There is the feeling that reaching a consensus on the implementation
of the job management interface is proving to be harder than expected.
Should we focus our initial effort on defining (in plain English) a high
level description for a job execution service based on an agreed set of
requirements, so that we come out with a set of operations, input
parameters and output data? Defining a suitable rendering of such
interface could be the next step.

Moreno.

--
Moreno Marzolla
INFN Sezione di Padova,    via Marzolo 8,   35131 PADOVA,  Italy