[Pgi-wg] Promised document

David Wallom david.wallom at oerc.ox.ac.uk
Fri May 15 05:25:53 CDT 2009

HI Moreno,

Could we then have effort from Balazs, Morris or yourself to remove the
"This needs text", "Further info needed" sections etc. Personally I prefer
the extremely concise list within Andrews document. If we don't like that
can we strip the Strawman (which it is not a requirements document) of
extraneous text and get back to an explicit list of the requirements for
specific components.

David