[Pgi-wg] Promised document

Andrew Grimshaw grimshaw at virginia.edu
Tue May 12 09:05:58 CDT 2009

Colleagues,

Last week I promised to deliver a document for discussion tomorrow on how to
use existing specification (and profiles on those specifications) to realize
the requirements in the April 29 draft GES info document. Attached is a word
file that sketches out the solution. The document is not intended to be
published - it is to organize a discussion and give you insight into my
proposed solution to the requirements.

I have also carefully read the GES document and have a number of comments on
that as well. I will be sending it later today or tomorrow. My comments on
the GES are not necessary to understand the "realization" document. I also
encourage you to read the ISV primer.

Andrew