[Pgi-wg] Next job management teleconference wednesday may 13

Moreno Marzolla moreno.marzolla at pd.infn.it
Mon May 11 07:49:34 CDT 2009

Dear all,

the next PGI teleconference will be held on wednesday may 13th
at 16:00 CET (duration: 1 hour).

Call-in details as follow:
via Skype call +9900827049931906 (free of charge) ordinary phone numbers
(local rates) with the 9931906 conference number:

Austria 0820 401 15470
Belgium 0703 57 134
France 0826 109 071
Germany +49 (0) 180 500 9527
Switzerland 0848 560 397

Agenda:

1) Actual definition of the execution service interface according to the
requirements discussed so far. As a skeleton to support discussion we
have prepared this document:

http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc15628?nav=1

In its current form, this is not a full specification document but
rather a slightly more precise definition of the interface for the
execution service. Moreover, at this time some operations are only
listed but not defined.

If anybody has different proposals for the execution service interface,
please upload them into gridforge, so we can add further agenda items
for discussing them.

Moreno.

--
Moreno Marzolla
INFN Sezione di Padova,    via Marzolo 8,   35131 PADOVA,  Italy