[Pgi-wg] PGI Vocabulary wiki

Etienne URBAH urbah at lal.in2p3.fr
Fri Mar 27 15:49:35 CDT 2009

Johannes, Aleksandr, Duane and All,

Concerning the PGI Vocabulary wiki at
http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.pgi-wg/wiki/Vocabulary

-  Lot of thanks to Johannes for having started it, and to Aleksandr for
having already contributed.  I have contributed too.

-  Duane, please help by defining the acronyms and terms which you have
introduced, in particular :
    - Bearer
    - EEC
    - EPI
    - GSI-OpenSSH
    - Holder-of-key
    - OID
    - PC
    - PC chains

-  All, thank you in advance for verifying the whole list thoroughly.

Best regards.

Etienne URBAH          IN2P3 - LAL
Bat 200     91898 ORSAY     France
Tel: +33 1 64 46 84 87