[Pgi-wg] PGI Vocabulary wiki

Johannes Watzl watzl at nm.ifi.lmu.de
Thu Mar 26 21:13:40 CDT 2009

Dear all,

as an initial input for our PGI vocabulary Wiki, I put a number of
abbreviations and terms used in the PGI discussions on the GridForge
site (Wiki) as initial input.

To have a clear definition of each of these "things" and to be sure
everybody has the same in mind talking about this or that, I kindly ask
you to contribute to this vocabulary.

Hear you soon!

Cheers,
Johannes

--
         _  _ _  _ _  _          Johannes Watzl
         |\/| |\ | |\/|          Institut für Informatik / Dept. of CS
         |  | | \| |  |          Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München
      ======= TEAM =======       Oettingenstr. 67, 80538 Munich, Germany
                                 Room D0.5, Phone +49-89-2180-9162
Munich Network Management Team  Email: watzl at nm.ifi.lmu.de
Münchner Netz-Management Team   http://www.nm.ifi.lmu.de/~watzl