[Pgi-wg] OGF PGI - Security Strawman

Morris Riedel m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Fri Mar 27 08:43:52 CDT 2009

Hi,

>- Currently all sentence are read on this mailing lists looked like
requiring only listed options to be used for authorization. And this is
wrong from my point of view.

I refer to two different plumbings nothing more. This already narrows down
the thousand other possibilities...

Take care,
Morris

Morris Riedel
SW - Engineer
Distributed Systems and Grid Computing Division
Jülich Supercomputing Centre (JSC)
Forschungszentrum Juelich
Wilhelm-Johnen-Str. 1
D - 52425 Juelich
Germany

Email: m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Info: http://www.fz-juelich.de/jsc/JSCPeople/riedel
Phone: +49 2461 61 - 3651
Fax: +49 2461 61 - 6656

Skype: MorrisRiedel

"We work to better ourselves, and the rest of humanity"

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Jülich
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats: MinDirig'in Bärbel Brumme-Bothe
Vorstand: Prof. Dr. Achim Bachem (Vorsitzender),
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender)