[Pgi-wg] OGF PGI - Security Strawman

Aleksandr Konstantinov aleksandr.konstantinov at fys.uio.no
Fri Mar 27 08:40:09 CDT 2009

On Friday 27 March 2009 14:39, Morris Riedel wrote:
> But Aleksandr - I think we all agree to the VOMS scenario  - come on that’s
> something where we can't go currently... :-)

As I already said I'm not suggesting to profile other information whihc can be used for authorization.
I said that such information should not be disallowed. Just write profile in such way that other options
are up to deployment. Currently all sentence are read on this mailing lists looked like requiring only
listed options to be used for authorization. And this is wrong from my point of view.

A.K.