[Pgi-wg] Sec: Agreement on WS-Naming (ref by strawman)

Aleksandr Konstantinov aleksandr.konstantinov at fys.uio.no
Fri Mar 27 03:01:08 CDT 2009

 Sorry for delay.

On Friday 20 March 2009 15:57, m.riedel at fz-juelich.de wrote:
> Ok,
>
>   I understand much better know.
>
> So I see a demand that we discuss if our services are contacted with WS-Addressing or not.
>
> Q: How does ARC services then distinguish one instance from another if only one URL is used?! you don't seem to
> use referenceproperties then, instead adding to the url resource-instance ids?!

Normally in ARC one instance of service corresponds to one URL. ARC services are not migrating.
In ARC framework if wsa:To is present in request it will be used for routing message to corresponding
service. If not - no problem - URL provided by underlying protocol (like HTTP) will be used.
ARC clients use URL on user/human side (visual representation).

A.K.