[Pgi-wg] Sec: Agreement on attributetransportmechanismsforAttrAuthZ

m.riedel at fz-juelich.de m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Fri Mar 20 10:07:26 CDT 2009

hi,

can you not just use the full end-entity certs with extensions (i.e. put ACs there=?

Take care,
Morris

Morris Riedel
SW - Engineer
Distributed Systems and Grid Computing Division
Central Institute of Applied Mathematics
Research Centre Juelich
Wilhelm-Johnen-Str. 1
D - 52425 Juelich
Germany

Email:  m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Info: http://www.fz-juelich.de/zam/ZAMPeople/riedel

Phone: +49 2461 61 - 3651
Fax: +49 2461 61 - 6656

Skype: MorrisRiedel

'We work to improve ourselves and the rest of mankind.'