[Pgi-wg] PGI Meeting Minutes Location

m.riedel at fz-juelich.de m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Fri Mar 20 09:53:19 CDT 2009

Hi folks,

  I just get questions regarding the minutes location. Please note that the minutes of each TelCon (+ OGF sessions) are in the gridforge 'discussion' section:

http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/discussion/do/listTopics/projects.pgi-wg/discussion.meetings

Hear you soon,
Morris

Morris Riedel
SW - Engineer
Distributed Systems and Grid Computing Division
Central Institute of Applied Mathematics
Research Centre Juelich
Wilhelm-Johnen-Str. 1
D - 52425 Juelich
Germany

Email:  m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Info: http://www.fz-juelich.de/zam/ZAMPeople/riedel

Phone: +49 2461 61 - 3651
Fax: +49 2461 61 - 6656

Skype: MorrisRiedel

'We work to improve ourselves and the rest of mankind.'