[Pgi-wg] Sec: Agreement on WS-Naming (ref by strawman)

Duane Merrill dgm4d at virginia.edu
Fri Mar 20 09:22:18 CDT 2009

> So I see a demand that we discuss if our services are contacted with
> WS-Addressing or not.

In case this thread turns into a referendum on the merits of WS-Addressing,
I would like to point out that that the Basic Execution Service (BES) spec
incorporates EPRs into its interface.

So, if PGI has apsirations to discuss anything that resembles BES, support
for WS-Addressing would be a Good Idea if for no other other reason that to
not have to completely re-invent the BES wheel (again).

-Duane