[Pgi-wg] Sec: Agreement on WS-Naming (ref by strawman)

Morris Riedel m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Fri Mar 20 05:24:38 CDT 2009

Hi,

>-  As I
>-explained in an earlier mail, "limited" here means that the PGI profile
>-shall precisely described in a self-contained way the minimum set of EPR
>-elements which must be supported by conforming inplementations.

So far, I guess we only depend on the wsa:To element of the specification
with the URI making it the minimum element of it.

With WS-Naming this would be expanded using wsa:metadata and ws-naming
elements of course.

Isn't our usual procedure to take the URI - encode an EPR (with wsa:To) and
send it to the BES systems? Or is this maybe only my narrow UNICORE view of
how we do it?

Q: What is meant by accessing a CREAM-BES and A-REX with URI (instead of
EPRs)?

Thanks for clarification,
Morris

Morris Riedel
SW - Engineer
Distributed Systems and Grid Computing Division
Jülich Supercomputing Centre (JSC)
Forschungszentrum Juelich
Wilhelm-Johnen-Str. 1
D - 52425 Juelich
Germany

Email: m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Info: http://www.fz-juelich.de/jsc/JSCPeople/riedel
Phone: +49 2461 61 - 3651
Fax: +49 2461 61 - 6656

Skype: MorrisRiedel

"We work to better ourselves, and the rest of humanity"

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Jülich
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats: MinDirig'in Bärbel Brumme-Bothe
Vorstand: Prof. Dr. Achim Bachem (Vorsitzender),
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender)