[Pgi-wg] Documenting the security agreement/info progress

Morris Riedel m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Fri Mar 20 05:11:42 CDT 2009

Hi security folks,

  yes - so I try to create initial factsheets for each threads once I see
agreements. Those agreements will be put on the factsheets then circulated
for another review before working on a specification.

Take care,
Morris

P.S. In order that I am not becoming a bottleneck - I talk with Johannes to
help me with this process! CIAO!

Morris Riedel
SW - Engineer
Distributed Systems and Grid Computing Division
Jülich Supercomputing Centre (JSC)
Forschungszentrum Juelich
Wilhelm-Johnen-Str. 1
D - 52425 Juelich
Germany

Email: m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Info: http://www.fz-juelich.de/jsc/JSCPeople/riedel
Phone: +49 2461 61 - 3651
Fax: +49 2461 61 - 6656

Skype: MorrisRiedel

"We work to better ourselves, and the rest of humanity"

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Jülich
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats: MinDirig'in Bärbel Brumme-Bothe
Vorstand: Prof. Dr. Achim Bachem (Vorsitzender),
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender)

US:
>-> > Indy500 car) compared to a bicycle, which is more needed by PGI in the
>-> > moment to agree on important 'forward-bringing elements' before
profiling
>-> > it
>-> > precisely to realize a common view on a racecar.
>-> >
>-> >
>-> > As I said earlier - our common agreement (not only in security) is
crucial
>-> > -
>-> > rushing a profile out is not collaborative enough and had nearly
crushed
>-> > the
>-> > group instead of getting us out of the security hole mentioned by
Steven