[Pgi-wg] Sec: Agreement on supported AttributeAuthorityInterfaces

m.riedel at fz-juelich.de m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Thu Mar 19 18:12:09 CDT 2009

Hi Steven,

  exactly - I just want to find out if we can agree on classic VOMS & SAML VOMS "attribute packages" or if we have to support a third "attribute package" maybe coming out of the [Shib*,GridShib,ShibGrid] field. They are all slightly different "attribute packages".

Once we found that out - we going after the question how the packages are presented to the services.

Take care,
Morris

Morris Riedel
SW - Engineer
Distributed Systems and Grid Computing Division
Central Institute of Applied Mathematics
Research Centre Juelich
Wilhelm-Johnen-Str. 1
D - 52425 Juelich
Germany

Email:  m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Info: http://www.fz-juelich.de/zam/ZAMPeople/riedel

Phone: +49 2461 61 - 3651
Fax: +49 2461 61 - 6656

Skype: MorrisRiedel

'We work to improve ourselves and the rest of mankind.'