[Pgi-wg] Sec: New directory for strawman from Catania

m.riedel at fz-juelich.de m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Thu Mar 19 14:21:52 CDT 2009

Hi security folks,

  I put the strawman document as discussed earlier into the input section since it not reflects a draft we agreed on:

http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/projects.pgi-wg/docman.root.input_documents.security_material.comm_profile

I also put my commented version close to it - but of course it makes more sense to discuss many issues with it rather on the list or at the telcon tomorrow. Nevertheless - Duane might find some comments interesting to get easier into discussions on target tomorrow.

Even if there is a lot of "stress" around the document - we also have to thank Duane for the work. Many items of it are useful (SAML, VOMS AC, etc.) and others have to be discussed and maybe revised (EPR with hundreds of VOs in it in the metadata section).

I hope we all can get still to an agreement, which is the highest motivation of PGI.

Finally, I encourage all the PGI security experts of being part of the discussions tomorrow while working on the e-mail threads we have established.

Your co-chair,
Morris

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender), Prof. Dr. Harald Bolt,
Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt