[Pgi-wg] F2F workshop anybody?

Morris Riedel m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Thu Mar 19 06:23:11 CDT 2009

Hi PGI team,

  thanks Johannes - that's of course better than at CERN, which has
obviously in the context of PGI some 'secret' history that we should avoid
in any case. Nevertheless, I'm open for any other locations, but I would
avoid to invite you to come to FZJ, which is not a good option since it's
hard to get there.

In general, I'm not quite sure if the F2F would be really productive - if we
do this - this has to be very good prepared. I feel it will be just another
meeting where we attach names to work items instead of working...

Take care,
Morris

Morris Riedel
SW - Engineer
Distributed Systems and Grid Computing Division
Jülich Supercomputing Centre (JSC)
Forschungszentrum Juelich
Wilhelm-Johnen-Str. 1
D - 52425 Juelich
Germany

Email: m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Info: http://www.fz-juelich.de/jsc/JSCPeople/riedel
Phone: +49 2461 61 - 3651
Fax: +49 2461 61 - 6656

Skype: MorrisRiedel

"We work to better ourselves, and the rest of humanity"

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Jülich
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats: MinDirig'in Bärbel Brumme-Bothe
Vorstand: Prof. Dr. Achim Bachem (Vorsitzender),
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender)