[Pgi-wg] Definition of a Production Grid

Laurence Field Laurence.Field at cern.ch
Tue Mar 17 10:48:49 CDT 2009

Hi David,

Agreed, we should stop using the word production.

I think that the key point associated with large is that it spans
international boundaries which presents a whole load of policy and legal
issues. The IGTF is the body which helps to facility international trust
relationships and each country has its own CA. Maybe it should be
"Multi-institutional International Infrastructures for e-Science".

Laurence