[Pgi-wg] modified plan for jobmanagement discussions

Andrew Grimshaw grimshaw at virginia.edu
Mon Mar 16 13:55:32 CDT 2009

All,
My two cents worth.

First, I did not think the documents were hard to understand, though the
fourth document on the CREAM architecture did not make recommendations
rather documented an implementation. I think most of the proposals can be
accommodated rather easily within the scope and spirit of the original BES
spec.

Second, if I were one of the original authors of the documents (which I am
not), I would rather discuss the issues before spending the time to write up
something formal. That said, if something formal is desired, by all means.

Third, I'm not going to lose any sleep over canceling a telecom - as long as
we make good progress the following week.

So, are we canceled, or are we go.