[Pgi-wg] No teleconference tomorrow, march 13th

m.riedel at fz-juelich.de m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Fri Mar 13 06:54:19 CDT 2009

Thanks for the input Steven,

  I put a split-up into parallel groups again on the agenda although we have it discussed several times before (3 month ago).

At former times we feared that the split-up will then turn out to raise the same OGF problem of standardize standards in "isolation" from each other. Also solving different problems in GIN areas (data, compute, etc.) doesn't helped much and we tool lessons learned from this sub-groups within one group also into account.

However, let's discuss it very shortly again today!

Take care,
Morris

Morris Riedel
SW - Engineer
Distributed Systems and Grid Computing Division
Central Institute of Applied Mathematics
Research Centre Juelich
Wilhelm-Johnen-Str. 1
D - 52425 Juelich
Germany

Email:  m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Info: http://www.fz-juelich.de/zam/ZAMPeople/riedel

Phone: +49 2461 61 - 3651
Fax: +49 2461 61 - 6656

Skype: MorrisRiedel

'We work to improve ourselves and the rest of mankind.'