[Pgi-wg] Document "VOMS Certificate Format" as referenced in the Secure Communications strawman

David Groep davidg at nikhef.nl
Thu Mar 5 05:27:41 CST 2009

Dear all,

The PGI Secure Communications Profile strawman document references the
long standing draft of "The VOMS Certificate Format":

  https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc13797

which has been out as a draft for ages but not progressed. I think it would
be useful to publish this doc as an (informational) doc Real Soon, as it
is in quite a good shape even as it stands. I would consider it 'done'
(especially since as far as I see this describes exactly what is now
being used).

Your comments are welcome, and then the authors (I hope) or the sec area
can push this document out.

	Regards,
	DavidG.

--
David Groep

** Nikhef, Dutch National Institute for Sub-atomic Physics,PDP/Grid group **
** Room: H1.56 Phone: +31 20 5922179, PObox 41882, NL-1009DB Amsterdam NL **