[Pgi-wg] No PGI TelCon today

Morris Riedel m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Wed Jul 29 01:59:48 CDT 2009

Dear PGI team,

  unfortunately all the chairs are not available today as well as some active members of the group.

Therefore, we continue the state model discussion next week.

With kind regards,
Morris

@Andrew: I know all the vacation plans from the most people but not yours - any vacation plans for the next weeks as well?

Morris Riedel
SW - Engineer
Distributed Systems and Grid Computing Division
Jülich Supercomputing Centre (JSC)
Forschungszentrum Juelich
Wilhelm-Johnen-Str. 1
D - 52425 Juelich
Germany

Email: m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Info: http://www.fz-juelich.de/jsc/JSCPeople/riedel
Phone: +49 2461 61 - 3651
Fax: +49 2461 61 - 6656

Skype: MorrisRiedel

"We work to better ourselves, and the rest of humanity"

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Jülich
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats: MinDirig'in Bärbel Brumme-Bothe
Vorstand: Prof. Dr. Achim Bachem (Vorsitzender),
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender)