[orep-wg] OREP specification document and phone call

Ann Chervenak annc at ISI.EDU
Wed Aug 31 13:54:48 CDT 2005

Hello,

Rob Schuler and I have proposed a new standards document called "Web
Services NameMapper Specification" for the upcoming GGF meeting. This
specification is in its early stages and we welcome input from the OREP
group to refine it.

This draft can be found at:
http://forge.gridforum.org/projects/orep-wg/document/Web_Services_NameMapper_Specification/en/1

We would like to set up a few phone calls to discuss the document before
the GGF meeting in Boston in October.

I propose that the first call should be on Tuesday September 13 at the
following time:
8am PDT
10am CDT
11am EDT
4pm UK
5pm Europe

Please let me know if that time is a problem for you but you would like
to attend the call, and we may be able to adjust it to some other day
that week.

I'll send out call information a couple of days before the call.

Ann and Rob