[orep-wg] WS-ReplicaCatalog specification

Peter Kunszt Peter.Kunszt at cern.ch
Mon Aug 8 02:01:17 CDT 2005

hi rob,

it seems like we're in agreement!
yes, there are conceptual issues, and as i said i believe we should
take guidance (and of course give guidance) from/to the
GFS and RNS specs. do you have some thoughts/remarks on those?
we'll try to compile something here on these too to give our ideas
as well how we would see the direction of a specification.

thanks for starting the discussion!!

peter