[ogsa-wg] FW: OGSA WSRF BP Interop

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Mon May 19 17:17:19 CDT 2008

Forwarding Rachana's email.

-------- Original Message  --------
Subject: FW: OGSA WSRF BP Interop
From: Rachana Ananthakrishnan <ranantha at mcs.anl.gov>
To: Michel.Drescher at uk.fujitsu.com, ogsa-wg
Date: 2008/05/20 0:08

Hi Michel,

Thanks for the note, have been on work travel and vacation all of
last week.

Both recommendations seem fine to me. On the notification issue, I
think Globus already expects that the topic will be a QName and
complying with the profile requirements should be straightforward.

May I forward your previous email on this topic to globus discussion
list?
Is there an explicit document on this that I can forward to Globus
developers working on C code?

Thanks,
Rachana