[ogsa-wg] OGF24 session plan

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Wed Jul 23 08:19:21 CDT 2008

Hi all,

At this Monday call, we discussed what topics we will discuss at the
OGF24 and created the following session plan.

Session 1: ISV remote computing usage primer

     ISV primer is expected to be under public comment review at
     OGF24. We will present, discuss and encourage ISVes to adopt
     OGF specifications in their product.

     We will also discuss how to use GLUE by ISV.

     Session owner: Steven Newhouse

Session 2: OGSA Information Services

     Based on the series of discussion on OGSA information services,
     Andrew and his student are now writing up basic information
     services interface.

     We will review their draft and discuss how to combine it with
     GLUE and usability in the real world situation.

     Session owner: Andrew Grimshaw

Please let us know what you think. We value your input.