[ogsa-wg] updated 'Execution Environment & BES Model in OGSA Grids' document per public comment review

Ellen Stokes stokese at us.ibm.com
Mon Sep 24 20:20:55 CDT 2007

Folks,

I've updated the referenced document (in the subject of this email) per
the comments received during the public comment period.
Here's the link to see the public comments and their resolution:
https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/discussion/do/listTopics/projects.ggf-editor/discussion.info_bes_model_in_ogsa_grids

Here's the link the updated document:
https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc14004?nav=1

I've also made 2 other changes:
(1) updated OGSA in the title to reflect that it is now a registered
trademark.
(2) asked Joel Repolgle to get a GFD number assigned to Fred's Guidelines
document so I can complete the reference in the reference section of my
document.

We'll be reviewing this on the OGSA call this Thurs Sep 27 @ 9am
Central....details on the OGSA workgroup GridForge wiki.

Ellen