[ogsa-wg] OGSA Data Architecture Now in Public Comment

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Mon Sep 24 02:38:37 CDT 2007

Per Allen's request, I am forwarding his message to ogsa-wg mailing list.

The OGSA Data Architecture architecture document has been placed into
its 30 day public comment period. Please take a look at it and submit
your comments, even if it is little more than "I read it".

Thanks.

Allen Luniewski, co-chair OGSA Data Architecture Working Group

IBM Cross Brand Services
IBM Silicon Valley Laboratory
555 Bailey Ave.
San Jose, CA 95141