[ogsa-wg] WS-MetadataExchange status

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Sat Oct 20 04:54:39 CDT 2007

Hi Blair,

Thank you very much for having good discussion at the OGSA
Express Authentication Profiles session on Thursday and
follow up on the latest status on MEX.

OGSA-WG has discussed your feedback at our Friday F2F once again
and Duane agreed to re-organize EAP documents to cover Thursday's
discussion. He said they will be available shortly.

Thanks for everyone who came to OGSA-WG sessions at OGF21 and
F2F meeting on Friday. I hope you safe trip back!