[ogsa-wg] Leaving ogsa-wg...

Frank Siebenlist franks at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Nov 6 22:26:59 CST 2007

As many of you may have noticed, the last couple of months I have not
been able to spend much time on the ogsa-wg related work, and I do not
see that change in the future. A shift in funding-driven priorities is
to blame.

I feel it is therefor more appropriate for me to "officially" leave the
ogsa working group as an active participant and contributor.

As the ogsa-wg management is in reputable hands, I'm confident that my
leaving will have little impact on the overall progress.

Regards, Frank.

Frank Siebenlist               franks at mcs.anl.gov
The Globus Alliance - Argonne National Laboratory